Tree trimming is a tricky operation, it can be dangerous to the person who’s doing it but also to the tree’s health, that’s why it should be done by professionnals. Done correctly, trimming will not threaten the tree’s longevity.
Thanks to our experience and qualifications, our team handles the trimming work safely and in accordance with the tree’s physiology.
When should a tree be trimmed ?
Tree trimming covers different needs :
- It creates a more harmonious and structured apparearence to the tree.
- It can reduce some annoyances caused by the tree (such as fruits or leaves fall on the roof of the house).
- For safety purposes : dead or too heavy branches might fall.
- It can help to keep the tree in good health (cryptogamic or bacterial diseases, insect pests).
When should a tree be cut ?
- Weakened tree : cutting the tree prevents the risk of fall.
- Poorly located tree.
- Tree in a bad health condition (diseases, pests).
Thanks to our experience and qualifications, our team handles the cutting work safely and makes sure to avoid any damage to the buildings.
Usually we climb the tree to get that work done (we cut the tree in several pieces), however in some specific cases (for example if we have to work on the roadside) using an aerial bucket is a significant advantage, it helps us to work safely.